Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The hiatus

So I've been on a blogging hiatus. Mostly because I have not had anything to say. Several times I logged in and sat in front of a blank page and nothing came to me. Obviously, I'm not doing much better now. I'm drawing a blank. I have tonz of pictures which I will download and post soon. I promise. Until then, sorry I got nothing.

10 comments:

Cass said...

I'll be looking forward to the pictures. I miss hearing from you.

Kara& Bert said...

miss you girl!

Alison said...

Who are you again?

Just kidding. Nice to hear from ya. You're just building up the anticipation for us, aren't you?

Unknown said...

Everybody has a hard time thinking of things occasionally :)

Laydee said...

hahah ME TOO!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

WOW, I miss you! I hope you posts some pictures soon!
Take care! BIG HUG! ♥

The Sweet Life of Us said...

blog already.

Cass said...

Hey, miss you! I tried calling, but it went straight to voicemail. We should get together next week if you're free.

Kara& Bert said...

Ya if you are not going to blog at least call me girl!

Laydee said...

ok amanda. you have 5 kids, a "farm" (idk if you call it that) your fam was there... you have a lot to blog about- so 'du it, hey hey... du it'

Where in the world