Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lala's First Talk



She wrote her talk. It was about her family. She said,
"Heavenly Father gave ma a family. They love me.
Daddy lets me sleep on his side of the bed.
Mommy likes it when i pick flowers for her to put in her hair.
Ben helps me play legos.
Max gets me snacks and drinks.
Hope reads me stories at bedtime.
Jade lets me play with her doll stroller.
I am thankful for my family. I love them."
She did a great job. She spoke clearly and loud. Her dad and I are so very proud of our little Sunbeam.

5 comments:

Cass said...

What a sweetheart! She's such a big girl now.

Kara& Bert said...

sweet... I miss you

laurice. said...

awww...that's so sweet.

Anonymous said...

u both look precious! i wish i would have been there. what a great talk maya. i am so proud of u! i miss u all so much. i know u are so busy with school and all, amanda, dropping off and picking up is a full time job! my love to all. mom j

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet talk! That's how they all should be!

Where in the world