Yes, we went to the circus today. I guess if we had stayed home it still would have been like being at the circus. Bubba liked it, Lala slept through most of it, Baby loved it. She was so funny. Clapping, screaming, jumping, and when they brought out the lions and tigers I thought she would jump out of my lap she was so excited to see big kitties. Being the wonderful, together person I am, I forgot my camera. I was so sad. Our first circus experience as parents and I forgot the camera. Oh, well I will just have to store the memories away in my brain instead of my picture boxes.
Muffy had a great day with her Girl Scout troop. They had a prairie day, making butter, paper, rag dolls,quilts, and playing fun prairie games. So fun. Man, people go all out for this stuff. I spent this week making skirts, aprons, and bonnets. I am not by any means a seamstress. I can barely sew a straight line but they turned out all right. Some girls had fancy professional costumes. They all looked really cute and I think everyone had a great time.
Also this week I pretty much potty trained Lala. She was nakie most of the week but the last few days she has worn panties accident free. Yeah!!!! She even wakes up in the middle of the night to go potty. I am so proud of her. She has a pink step stool that she carries around with her everywhere. She is so proud of that thing . I am so proud of her.
This is a picture of the girls first big bath together. I cannot believe how big these kids are getting. They had a ball playing together and with their water babies. They laughed and splashed and made a huge mess. Good times.




No comments:
Post a Comment