I took the little girls to the school today to have lunch with Bubba and Muffy. Santa happened to be there. I asked Lala if she would like to tell Santa what she would like for Christmas. She looked up at me like I was crazy and said," This isn't the mall Mommy!" I don't know where she comes up with this stuff. I guess the mall Santa has more pull than the school Santa. Who knows. I was hoping to get out of a trip to the Holiday crazed mall but am out of luck.
Also, I picked up our Christmas cards from Costco yesterday. If anyone cares and wants one please leave me your address or e-mail it to me at spilsmad@yahoo.com. Please do not assume I have it from last year. I most likely don't. Yes, this includes YOU!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
oh and I promise not to publish them if you leave them here.
You can look up our address in the ward directory or deliver in person :-)
Maybe Lala will settle for the Santa at church.
I can't wait to get mine and put it on my fridge where it will most likely stay until I get a new one next year... or until I move AGAIN
i love it. mall santa -vs- all others!
Just have hubby dress up in a suit and take their pictures.
Post a Comment