Saturday, December 6, 2008

Today...

I am pouting. I won't say why because it is so dumb. Bubba and Muffy are in Houston. Oz is with his mom. Lala and Baby are bored. Dear is doing whatever Dear does. I am pouting. Sounds like a good day huh? Yeah, not so much. Elena, my blog designer has lost her Internet connection and has been unable to change my blog. Thus I am stuck with Thanksgiving. Maybe I need it today?I ♥ you Elena. Oh yeah on a happier note, I tried on THE DRESS yesterday. I almost got it zipped up. I think with some help I could actually get it on. I may not be able to breath all night but hey it almost fits. AND I am happy to say it is a size smaller that I thought. So that's why it didn't fit. I should be happy about this, but I can't help but feel dumb cause I ordered it too small.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the dress almost fitting! you have one more month!! :)

Cass said...

Hooray! If you want some help changing your blog, you can call me. Sorry you're having a crummy day!

Meredith said...

I always choose something dumb to pout about too so you are not alone in that. I think you should concentrate on the dress fitting, that is so awesome! I envy your will-power and wish I had an ounce of it. I wish I could be there to help cheer you, I love you!

laurice. said...

Don't feel dumb feel proud your going to pull it off!

Where in the world