Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Party


Dear's firm had their annual Christmas party. We went this year because I didn't have a baby as a good reason to miss. I really had a great time. I had burned my forehead while frying turkey tacos so I went to get a hair cut. It ended up being a hair chop. So, I threw my hair up in a pony tail and off we went. I'm sure I'll figure out what to do with bangs and 80's like layers real soon.

10 comments:

Meredith said...

I like you with bangs! Take more self-portraits so we can really get a good look at the new haircut. You and Dan look so sweet!

Alison said...

At least you can still do a ponytail.

Learn from me. Take a cool 80's pic before you get it fixed. I'm still mad at myself for not having fun with the mullet.

Cass said...

I think you look just fine. It's not the outside that counts anyway. :-) Glad you two had fun.

Chance Hodgson said...

You two look great.

Chance Hodgson said...

You two look great.

Elena said...

Yay! I'm so happy you went inspite of your turkey accident! You looked great!

Laydee said...

lol- glad you're having a better time, and you made tacos!! weren't they fabulous??

Anonymous said...

Ok so I was just putting the labels on all of my greeting cards and I realized that I don't know for sure that your last name is Darling! I just assumed from you blog and I wanted to be sure! Let me know! I am a space cadet!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

You look AMAZING! I love this picture!
I've read all the posts I was behind and I love them all!
Love that doll! She is so cute.
Love the kids sleeping too. Just precious!
I'm so behind on reading and commenting and posting! it's the season!
Hope all is well!
Sending love to you!
CJ

laurice. said...

Yikes 80's layers...I hate when I get a bad hair cut and it seems like I get a lot of them living here!

Where in the world