I didn't get pictures of the Wise men or the Centurians, the camels, the donkey, all the shepards, King Harods court, or many other cool things. Baby loved the animals, but did not love the stroller so she had a rough time despite the 72 degree weather. It was a beautiful night and it almost makes up for the fact that we can't go see Temple lights. Maybe when we go to AZ in a few weeks they will still be up.
I am counting down the days until Christmas. I was supposed to go buy all the food today for our Ward Christmas party on Friday, but Bubba was sent home sick so we are holing up trying not to freeze instead. It sure is nice to have him home even though he doesn't feel well.
I am including a picture of my Farah Faucett hair cut for those of you that asked. It isn't so bad now but I just despise layers and Sherri (the lady who cuts my hair) knows that. I think she just can't help herself.
You can't tell in this picture really but seriously, out of control with the layers.




3 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!! hot hot hot!!!
I don't see any Farah there. You look beautiful!
ok...you can't really hate it if it looks that good-
that's a totally hot do!
Post a Comment