Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Bubba Learns a Hard Lesson
Yesterday Bubba came home from school very upset. He told me he got a w (warning mark) in his folder. He doesn't usually get marks in his folder and I'm not too worried about a warning. He also told me he couldn't find his wallet. I asked him where he thought he left it. It came out that he had taken it to school and he didn't know what happened to it. My poor little Bubba, I don't know whether he was more sad about loosing all his hard earned Christmas cash or more worried about the lecture he knew he was due to receive from his mom (who has repeatedly told him not to take stuff to school). Mom wasn't hard on him at all, I just told him that sucked. He informed me I had never specifically told him not to take his wallet to school so....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sad. hope he finds it.
It sucks to learn something the hard way. Still, poor Bubba.
Post a Comment