Just Kidding! Same old me. So, I haven't posted for awhile. I've been mad. A lot of things have made me mad lately. I'm getting over this funk. Finally. It's been the best of times, it's been the worst of times. Christmas was good. The kids love Christmas. Lala bawled when we took down the tree. New Years rocked! Literally! We rocked out 2008 on Rock Band and rocked in 2009 the same way. Gotta love Rockband. We had a party and invited some friends and neighbors. The best of times.
Baby has been sick, Lala has been sick. My personal DVD player was taken from the church after the Ward Christmas party, while we were saying goodbye to Bubba and Muffy. (Oz, Bubba and Muffy spent Christmas away this year.) The worst of times. I only had it there so the kids would have something to do while we set up and prepared the dinner. So, after much prayer and loss of sleep I realized I didn't have it in me to quit being mad about it. My Bishop offered me a check out of the blue to cover the loss of the DVD player. I didn't need the check, just the gesture to return my faith in humanity. So, it seems the Lord knew I didn't have it in me to quit being mad. But when the Bishop said I felt like I needed to give this to you, I was shocked. I couldn't take the money, I just needed the gesture to let it go. So, today I am not mad. I gotta say, it feels good.
Kids go back to school tomorrow. I am going to miss them terribly. I am going to miss sleeping in until 10 terribly. A schedule is nice though. We are leaving for Arizona in 5 days. I am so stinking excited.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sorry. AZ I wished I ws headed there!
Sometime the gesture makes all the difference. I hope we can get together soon. Have a great time in Arizona if we don't see you before then.
Oh awful that someone did that at church! And what a nice bishop. Mine would have NEVER EVER done that. EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR! Did I say ever?
Hope AZ was fun is nice which ever it is now! I miss AZ myself!
Post a Comment