Dear and I have a great relationship. He is my best friend. We usually get along quite well. Sometimes Dear makes me mad. When he does, sometimes I get over it quickly other times I stew. Poor Dear.
Sometimes I make Dear mad. I usually offer an apology quickly. He usually gets over it pretty quick. When he stews, I usually ask him how long he plans on being mad. I tell him I'm going out shopping and he can call me when he's done being mad and I'll come home. Now here is the kicker, Dear has to weigh how mad he is verses the damage my shopping trip will do to our bank account. How long can he afford to stay mad? Literally. Now I know this isn't fair, but it does seem to work, he usually gets over it before I can leave the house. Luckily for me I married a man with a great sense of humor, who loves me in spite of my imperfections.




3 comments:
so very unfair. Is there no justice? What we men are willing to put up with for love.
Love it! Wished I had somewhere to run off shopping.
I LOVE IT! You are a SMART woman! ♥
Post a Comment