The kids really were great. They all got along so well. Lala and Baby were sad to leave. So was I.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Idaho
We rented a car to drive around in. They gave us this "grandma car". I say that because that is what Lala called it the whole time. I cracked up every time she said that. Funny because neither of her Grandmas drive cars like this.
We took this train up into the mountains. It was beautiful. We sat in an open car. The weather was so nice. The little girls had a ball. Riding a train was a great.
Lala got a conductors hat and a train whistle. This was after getting up at 4 in the morning and taking 2 flights. The girls did great on the plane. They are great little travelers now.
We visited this old penitentiary. It was interesting but a little creepy. Taking this picture was the best part for me.

The kids really were great. They all got along so well. Lala and Baby were sad to leave. So was I.
I think this was the Wardens House at the Jail. We couldn't help but wonder if it was this pretty when it was a working jail. They had a rose garden and flowers everywhere. It was a great trip. Fun, relaxing, and it was so nice to spend time together.
You know how some friends you don't see or talk to very often, but when you see them again it is just like no time at all has passed. We have been so blessed to have such wonderful friends. I am so greatful to our friends and family who have opened thier homes and hearts to us this summer. We enjoyed every minute we got to spend with you and look forward to more good times to come.
The kids really were great. They all got along so well. Lala and Baby were sad to leave. So was I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Idaho rocks!!! You should totally move here.
WOW who's that hot chick with the odd looking man? Slumming Amanda?
Its so pretty and green there! I am so sick of the desert!!! Glad you guys had a good trip!
Cute brown shirt by the way! :)
IF you and dear had a pitchfork you would look like american gothic
Next time lets see some smiles
chance
Post a Comment