Thursday, July 10, 2008

Karma

I am on my way to San Antonio. I am blogging from my phone. Today I went to Sam's to buy dog food and cat food. I ended up with a few more things as usual. When I got out to the car I realized they had not charged me for the dog food. The car was running. The girls were buckled in. It was a wopping 99 degrees. No way I was going back to pay for the dog food. Next time I'll have them charge me double right? I drove carefully home, expecting an accident or ticket. I knew it was coming. I never get away with stuff like that. Lala is asleep. Baby is screaming. I get to the mail box. I get baby out. I drive carefully to the gate. I get out to open it. Baby locks the door. Luckily the car was still on. I ran home tore apart my house looking for the extra set. No luck. My phone is in the car. I ran to the neighbors who are never home, I prayed. They were home. I must have done something right at some point. I called Onstar and they opened my doors. I will go to Sam's and pay for my dog food as soon as I get home. Next time I'll remember how much easier it is to do the right thing in the first place.

5 comments:

Cass said...

How frustrating and scary! I just had to laugh though, because you just seem to have all the luck. Medicine, keys locked in car with phone, what next?

See ya when we get back!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

You know, I would have done the same thing, except I wouldn't have remembered to pay double for it the
next time. Well, I will try to learn from your experience! Thank you for sharing!

Laydee said...

Karma's a Bee-otch. I'm glad everything is ok though!

The Sweet Life of Us said...

Hey poopie head...Im glad that everything worked out okay...Hope you have fun with your kiddies! I love your blog by the way....VERY CUTE!!! Good Job Lenna!!!

Elena said...

Thanks!

Where in the world