Did I lose the weight to win the deal?
Nope!
Did Dear get tired of hearing me rant about losing weight and wanting a new camera?
Yep! I only had to promise to never call myself fat again,(even if I am, a little bit). Thanks Dear. You are the best. I love my new camera.




3 comments:
Yay you finally got it! So does this mean I get your old one?
Okay, if you look like you did the last time I saw you, you ARE NOT even a little bit fat! Anyway, if complaining about it got you the camera, may the force be with you! Also, do you really think you will be able to go throughout the rest of your life without ever saying you're fat? You wouldn't be a normal woman if you didn't!
Despite the new camera...that is a really good picture of you! I like it!
Post a Comment