Thursday, August 14, 2008
Cussing 101
A 6 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom. "you know what?" says the 6 year old. "I think it's about time we started cussing." The 4 year old nods his head in approval. The 6 year old continues, "When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with 'hell' and you say something with 'ass'. The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm. When their mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios." WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step. His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can just stay there until I let you out!" She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?" "I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
oops...
Oh my gosh, I am laughing out loud!
ah haha...I think 'damn' was in my first 10 words...my dad hates bugs and would go to smash them, and missing would yell the word. I quickly learned to walk around the house behind him clapping my hands and yelling 'DAMN IT'...I guess we both thought it was funny.
this story hits too close to home. do you remember teaching max and i that "S***" was only another way of saying "poop" and so it wasn't a big deal? Yeah. mom and dad didn't agree... BIG DEAL! i love you. adam
Post a Comment