Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why?

Why are Muffy's school clothes on the floor by my bed?

Why do people cut to the front of the line when I have been waiting?

Why is it impossible for my kids to brush their teeth without smearing the sink with toothpaste?

Why can't I ever find the match to the shoes I would like Lala to wear?

Why won't Lala go to bed when it is time?

Why can't I be a morning person?

Why do people like Hilary Clinton?

Why does ice cream have to taste so darn good?

Why does it have to be so hot and muggy at midnight?

Why don't I have someone come clean my house so I can play more?

Why do my kids pick my bad traits to emulate?

Why do my cell phones last less than six months?

Why does our church have so many meetings?

Why am I addicted to reality t.v.?

Why are some people born nice, while others have to work really hard to be nice?

Why can nobody but me start the dishwasher without being asked?

Why is it that I want to wake my kids up every night after they go to sleep to tell them how much I love and adore them?

Why does bleach have such an appealing smell?

Why does Dear love me so much?

Seriously. Why?

Why don't I go to bed earlier?

Oh yeah, because Lala is STILL awake.

4 comments:

Laydee said...

it is my understanding that God has a sense of humor...and that's why. it's taken me many years to achieve the reality that some days he smiles upon you and others, he's just laughing.

I really don't know about the dishwasher thing :)

Cass said...

You are so funny Amanda. The answer is...that's life. Love living it.

And go to bed for your mommy Lala! I'm sure she feels she's crazy enough.

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Hey Amanda! Check out the new widget on my sidebar. You're on it! Thank you!

The Sweet Life of Us said...

One of my friends told me that she was having problems with her daughter and she knew it was becuase when she was little her mom told her that she would someday have a daughter just like her and she did... oh and bleach smells so that you can recognize if you used enough in your load. My philosophy is that if it doesnt smell like bleach when you use it...It might not have gotten clean enough...

Love ya lots!

Where in the world