Friday, December 19, 2008

Costco

Yesterday I went to Costco with a friend to buy the food for our ward Christmas party. We bought lots of stuff there and then we went to Sam's to get some more stuff. After Sam's I realized I had forgotten a few things so we went back to Costco. Baby, Lala and I were entertaining the little girl of another friend who had a new baby this week. So she was with us too. As we were getting ready to check out the girls were complaining of hunger, I was trying to make sure I had everything I needed and I realized Lala had taken off her shoes and was walking around barefoot. So I grab her shoes and try to catch her to put them back on. While this was going on Baby who is in the basket, decides that now is a good time to strip her clothes off and get nakie. So I put Baby's clothes back on and Lala is busy taking off her shoes again. While I was checking out Baby went with the cart on the other side of the checkout counter and when I finished paying she was naked again. Now this would have been a good time to leave but unfortunately I had ordered a pizza and it took forever. Let's just say I probably won't be going back to Costco for awhile. Yeah, it was that bad.

7 comments:

Cass said...

One day you'll look back and laugh...

laurice. said...

Sorry but that is funny. Got to love kids.

Anonymous said...

This is why I am willing to pay for a babysitter when I go shopping.

Erika said...

I'm so sorry!! I hope Mariska wasn't too much trouble! I REALLY appreciate you taking her, I seriously can't tell you how grateful I am! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I got your greeting card! Did you get mine? I loved yours! Your babies names are soo cute! And their personalities are even better! Who needs to actually WEAR clothes or shoes in Costco!

faith celeste said...

Enjoy it while you can. Pretty soon they wont fit in the basket. Who doesn't love a nakie baby?

Anonymous said...

i would have loved to witness this event! ahahaaa

Where in the world