
It is a cute little town. They have a Wal-mart and a Safeway. Lots of restaurants. I have been getting up every morning around 4:30 and going to breakfast with Dad and Unck. Then we go to lunch with the boys. I have been making them dinner. Mom and I have been enjoying each others company. We drove to Sedona,



It is so beautiful here. Lala points out every mountain that she sees. She spends a lot of time pointing out mountains. We don't have mountains where we live. It is flat as far as the eye can see. I hope to spend more time exploring the small towns around here. Tomorrow we are most likely going to Flagstaff. I cannot wait until Dear gets here. One more week Dear.
Lastly, I would like to thank Mylen for tweaking my blog and making it look so fancy. Also, thank you for putting into words how I truly feel about you. Feel free to blog here anytime you like honey. I love and miss you so much.




No comments:
Post a Comment