Friday, June 20, 2008
Scrapbooking
I am not a scrapbooker. I have a lot of friends, who spend a lot of time and money scrapbooking. It has never been my thing. I love them. I think it is so cool that people make them. I love to take pictures. The thought of cutting up my pictures has not ever appealed to me. Last week a friend of mine who is a scrapbook guru was showing Muffy and I her scrapbooks. Muffy asked why I didn't make her one. So I did. I spent most of the day Wednesday shopping for supplies and putting together a small paper bag scrapbook. Can I just say, I love it. I now see the light.


These were three of my favorite pages. What did I do to combat the horrible thought of cutting up my pictures? I looked through all my pictures, picked my favorites, and sent them to Sam's for reprints. I picked them up last night. I cannot wait to put them in and start on Bubba's book. I thought I would send them the finished books and I think they will love them. I think I might just be a scrapbooker after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Those are truly beautiful pages, Amanda. I wish I would scrapbook. Good luck with the actual photos. :)
Very cute Mandalee! I wish i had the time!!!
Cute book Amanda. You're a natural!
I can't believe you turned to the dark-side! Scrapbooking just drives me nuts, but I'm a guy, so you can just ignore me.
Post a Comment