We love going swimming, I know everyone does. Nothing better to do on a hot day than a cool dip. Bubba had scout camp this morning. He had a great time. The girls and I went swimming at this very fun pool. As you can see, there is a very large slide, and a lazy river that goes all the way around it. There is also a lap pool, a beach like kiddie pool, and a small frog slide with sprinklers. All of this is indoors. The water is perfect. Not too cold, not too warm. They change the water frequently. It is crystal clear and oh so much fun. All this for a measly 5 bucks, or if you like, 120 for the whole family for 3 months.
I made a pasta dish for dinner tonight. I used squash, onions, and tomatoes from our garden. It turned out pretty good. I have been trying new zucchini recipes almost daily. I have squash (3 different varieties) coming out my ears. I have been freezing, and drying squash, and I still haven't even made a dent in all the squash. Dear keeps bringing me more daily. I am really growing (no pun intended, ha ha), to hate squash.




1 comment:
I'm so jealous, it's too cold to go swimming here.
Post a Comment