Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Deal



I complain to Dear all the time. Poor Dear. I complain that I am too fat. I complain about how badly I need a better camera. Almost daily Dear hears me complain about losing weight and wanting this-


I want this, no, I need this camera so badly it hurts. My life would be so much richer (even though we would be so much poorer if we bought this), if I only had this camera.

I have devised a plan. Dear is tired of my complaining all the time right? It only makes his life better if I am not fat and happy. Right? So the deal is, I lose 17 lbs. he gets me the camera. We are both happier. So you see it's not just about me. I am always thinking about you Dear. I love you. Now if I could just wean this baby.....

2 comments:

Cass said...

Good luck! I hope it works....Me, I want a little black dress and a glamour photo shoot when I lose enough weight. I only have, oh, 30 or so pounds to go. :-)

Elena said...

Ha ha ha that is excatly what I complain to Cody about daily. I want a new camera and my weight! So Dan, If you feel the need to talk about it, I'm sure Cody can sympathize .

Where in the world