Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lala and the icky red splotches

At around 1am this morning I finally drug myself to bed. After cleaning the kitchen, doing some laundry, talking to my favorite oldest sister, I dropped into bed and was asleep before my head hit the pillow. At 3:34 Lala woke me up with a screeching cry. She was all broken out in hives and itching like crazy. She woke everyone in the house up. Dear took baby and got her settled back down, I turned on Word World and settled in for a long night of thrashing, scratching, and a lot of wailing. She finally settled down around sixish. Dear woke me up at around 6:30am it was time to start getting the kids ready for school. So, I've had better days. My throat hurts, my head hurts, I feel like I got ran over by a bus. My girls have been so cranky. Lala looks much better this evening, I did call her doctor and she told me what to give her. Luckily, it makes her sleepy, I am really hoping she sleeps all night. At Scouts tonight we did a community clean up, roasted hot dogs, and then we made smores. I ate 3. I drank 6 Cokes today. I am going to bed. Really, really, good times.

Where in the world