Apparently I am. I gave Mylen free reign on my blog and she will now be my artistic designer. No pressure Mylen. The little girls and I are still in my birth state of Arizona. Funnily enough I spent the first 16 years of my life here, and yet I have seen so much of it this last week that I didn't know was even here. We spent some quality time in Flagstaff, I bought a small camera and Baby got a new forward facing car seat. Poor Baby had her knees squished up to her chin and needed a new one badly. She made the transition wonderfully. She kicked her legs, leaned back and put her arms on the armrests. "Yes", she seemed to say, "this is the life". Truly a big girl now. We went to Jerome, we took the back rode through the switch backs to Prescott. I think we were up higher than 7000 ft. It was so much fun.
Dear loves Idaho for the mountains. I don't think Idaho has anything on Northern Arizona for mountains. I hope he will agree when he gets here on Thursday. It is true what they say about absence. It does make the heart grow fonder. I am homesick for you Dear. Not the humidity, not the bugs, but Dear I miss. I miss my suburban, I miss my bed. I miss my older kids. Bubba and Muffy are at the beach this week. Lucky, lucky kids. I cannot wait to go visit them. We will go the weekend after we get home. Yeah!!! I have lots of pictures I don't know how to download them on this laptop. I'll have to wait until I get home. I hope everyone is having a lovely summer. We sure are. Auntie Em, it sure would be nice if we could see more of you while we are here. Hint, hint
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I welcome the challenge! Do you like? Tell Dan that if he likes the mountains he should see the ones here in AK. I tell ya, there's nothing more eye catching then to see the ocean up against a huge mountain. Maybe that will entice him to visit!
Hi Everybody! I’m freaking out! I have been getting weird comments from strange people, so I’ve changed my blog address. I had no idea I would get so many visitors, so I foolishly used my real full name in my address. Duh! Anyway, my new blog address is www.rtheyallyours.blogspot.com . Please, please, PLEASE, whether you have my address in your favorites, your link list or your blog roll, update my address so I can keep having you as a visitor. I love, love, LOVE your visits and comments, so please keep coming! Thanks!
Sorry Amanda, Those Arizona mountains are impressive, but they don't hold a candle to the Northern Rockies of Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, and Washington. Oregon didn't have that great of mountains. :-)
Post a Comment