I cannot say it enough. I am so glad to have them back. They brought home a Wii. They got it instead of a vacation. They also brought home 4, yes 4, hermit crabs. They are happy to be back, but not nearly as happy as I am to have them home. Oz should be home next Sunday. What can I say? Life is good again. I am sure I will sleep better tonight than I have in 6 weeks. We are minus 1 goat, Red Baby didn't make it, and 1 puppy, Thomas found a better home. Ram and Sadie are not sad. Muffy was very sad. She will be all right. At least our dog food bill will be cut in half. Man, that puppy could eat his weight everyday.
We had a great time in Idaho. We have such great friends there and it was nice to see Dear's parents. Lala is still going on and on about everything we did. I will write all about it, but not tonight I'm too tired. It has been a fast and furious 6 weeks. I'm glad it is over and life can resume as usual.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Welcome home Bubba and Muffy! We missed you and are glad you are back.
Welcome back to the rest of you too.
Post a Comment