That's me on the far left. Don't I look great in lime green. Emily, you have never looked so lovely!
The bride and groom as they drove away! Ben you are so good to my little sister. I just love you guys and I have never been so proud!
This is their new home together. Everyone should get to be homeowners when they are first married. The swing was a gift from Mylen and Cody. It is just too much. We are so happy for the both of you. (Sorry Emily I just had to do it, you know how funny I think I am! Please call me when you decide to talk to me again. Love You!)
(Okay, I am adding a disclaimer because my husband is a lawyer and my sister might sue me. The before said statements are not now or ever have been true. I do not know the people in the pictures above. I am sure they were blessed with very sweet spirits. I do not now or at anytime in the future mean to imply that these people are now ,were, or ever will be related to me or anyone else I know or am related to. (Sorry, I crack myself up.) Again, this is for entertainment purposes only, mostly mine! The management of this blog claims no responsibility for the lack of humor in anyone else. ie, Emily!)



11 comments:
You forgot your hat Amanda!
Mom looks great too with her strappy sandals and her mbig black hat. Such a great look! lol
Don't worry you are so funny your sister can't help but laugh!
Love the outfit! Does your hubby let you pick out your own clothes or does he amke your DD go with you now? Please tell me that you are kidding about Emily eloping. I get the pictures, but I am to dense to know the rest.
I just figure out "Oz" and almost wet myself. Thought that you would like to know that!
Where is my couch swing people?? and 'Manda...can I borrow your Chartruse Dream for Brit's wedding?
Too funny.
So glad you found my blog! OK you really are too funny!
I still love you Amanda...And again congrats on the pregnancy! One of us was bound to have twins, im just glad its you. ;) MUA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
And thanks Em's for spilling the beans. (No, I am not pregnant. No I am not having twins.)
I love it! too funny. So glad that I can always count on your blog for a good laugh, every single time!!!
You are so Damm Funny I love ya ....are you pregnant?
Post a Comment