Tuesday, November 4, 2008



......without much incident. Except that our precinct polling place had a demolition sign. And nobody was there. We drove to another polling place, which happens to be at the kids school, and they were kind enough to let us know where we should go. Then when we found the right place, they checked our IDs at the door which was a little weird. Whatever. There was no exit poll going on. No line. I guess when you live in a county and state that always votes the same party no one cares. That's fine with me as long as they all vote the same as me, when people switch parties here I'll have to move. j/k.

On a happy note, I would just like to say that my scale is dumb and says I have not lost any weight. But, the pants I tried to get on 3 weeks ago and couldn't tell me it lies. I got them on today. YAY!!!! I'm starving to death, and I can barely breath, but hey, they are on. Woo Hoo! If I could only be hungry and not grouchy life would be peachy, well until tomorrow when I wake up to hear about the New President. I'm afraid tomorrow will be a sad, sad, day. But maybe not. Hopefully not. Anyway, I'm going to enjoy the day, and shop like we aren't heading for a recession.

4 comments:

Erika said...

That's wierd there wasn't a line. Brent and I voted on Halloween and we waited a good 20 minutes.

Cass said...

I didn't have a line either...Maybe most people voted during the early voting and so all those voting today will vote the same as you.

Cass said...

Sorry, Amanda...have a good day anyway.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Wow, it was a sad sad day. I'm waiting for a good day now! :-)
Great job on getting into pants you couldn't 3 weeks ago! That has to feel good!

Where in the world