Papa Darling sent me this link. Maybe to cheer me up? No, really all you can do is vote right? I have to say though, while I never was Mcain's biggest fan, I liked him more than ever when I heard his speech last night. There can be no doubt that he is a great MAN.
Get a load of these high school kids. At the conclusion listen to the high notes on the trumpet . . . played by a high school student? One of the fathers recorded it, added some graphic enhancements to the recording, and posted it on the web. The song, of course, is the 'Battle Hymn of the Republic.'
www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Battle%20Hymn/index.htm
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
that was awsome!
fantastic! loved it!
Way fun! Glad I could catch up! Heck yes I want to take pics of my kids in your chair!Love you-
Amazing!
Post a Comment