Friday, November 14, 2008

So it seems....

My children are growing up.
My kitchen table will never be empty of clothes that need folding.
We have too many toys.
I can still beat my kids in a bike race.
Bubba can run faster than me.
Lala can say please after all.
I am not getting dressed today.
We aren't going to Mexico for Thanksgiving.
I have to make a Thanksgiving turkey all by myself.
A Thanksgiving banner is out of my league.
Baby is a bit sick.
My floors are slippery when clean.
Dear and I won't get a date this week.
It is simply impossible for Muffy to keep her room clean.
I don't know where she gets that.
So, Baby is now talking. She says tonk ooo= thank you.
Ah uh =I do.
Ah ah ah ah=Lala did something.
AAAAHHHHH=I'm hungry or thirsty.
Ah aha ah uh eeh= I want to brush my teeth.
Nonas=bananas
ba=bath
poo poo= well, you know
that's all I got for now. Hope you have a super day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll help you cook the turkey!

Dear

Elena said...

miss you guys!

Cass said...

I always feel like I'm the only one going through stuff...then I read your blog and know I'm not alone. :-)

Have a great weekend, and if it's a baby-sitter you need for date night, you can always call me.

Anonymous said...

i can run faster than you too. ;)

laurice. said...

Glad to know it's not only me...and hey everyone needs at least one day when they don't get dressed.

Where in the world