Thank goodness Baby fell asleep. She has had a rough morning. I should have figured when Dear took the kids this morning and I couldn't find her, it was going to be one of THOSE days. I finally found her outside, outside the fence. Then Lala was "cleaning" her in the shower. She "cleaned" her eyeballs with soap. Not so great.
Then Baby sprayed dry lubricant in her own face and got it in her eyes. Poor Baby, her eyes are not feeling too hot today.
I guess it's a good thing I'm not in the running for mother of the year this year. They tend to disqualify you if you have to call poison control more than twice in a week. Crazy kids. They talk about terrible two's. Yeah, Whatever. Baby starts Nursery in two weeks. YAY!!!!!




4 comments:
You're a great mom! I hope Baby (and you) has a better day tomorrow.
Nursery! Jonah and Dad started 2 weeks ago. Daddy's enjoying his new class... it has snacks! :)
Poor little girl! That doesn't make you a bad mom....if it does then I'm in trouble!
Poor thing, just reading about it made my eyes water!
Post a Comment