Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Emily's Wedding
We had a great time. It was fun to be together with family. We live so far away it makes my heart hurt to leave and know it will be awhile before we are all together again. It was so wonderful to watch my kids with their cousins, they will always remember the fantastic time we had at Aunt Emily's wedding. Oh, and as a side note "those Mormon girls from Mexico can DANCE!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
awww....Emily looks stunning! Love the dresses that she picked out. My favorite picture is you with your dad....you definately got his beautiful eyes!
You all look so nice. I'm glad it was a fun time. It was fun to see all of you together.
You look gorgeous! Looks like it was a fun time! And I see you all fit nicely into your dresses!
Oh how beautiful! Everyone! The colors were so classy!
I still say you should move out... and when you get sick of us, turn your phone off lol- seriously.
where did i go??
So that's the "dress", huh. It's fabulous. You look stunning, and I smile every time your new profile pic shows up. Gives my blog a lot more class.
You look marvelous darling! ♥ I love the pictures of your family too!
And now, send me an email and tell me who are in the pictures! I want to know! :-) Pretty please!
Post a Comment