Monday, January 5, 2009

It Fits!


You know that part on Cinderella, the one where the wicked step sisters are trying on the glass slipper, and Drusilla says," It fits!" And in the background you hear, "It fits?" Yeah, those words have been echoing in my brain all day.

So, I tried the dress on last night and made Dear help me zip it up. It seems the reason I couldn't zip it up was not cause it was too small, but the zipper had a snag.

Dear broke the little zipper handle but was able to zip it up anyway. YES!!!! And I could breathe. Yeah!!!

So, my Darling sister will have me as a bridesmaid after all. All I need is the cute little shrug Miss Em bought me to go over the dress. Oh and the perfect strappy shoes too. Anyone have any ideas? Oh and do you know where I can get one of these hats? I need one in black or would that be too much? Maybe like a nice ivory color? What do you think Elena, Faith? You guys want one too? We could be all match-y, match-y! I just know Miss Em would LOVE it!

6 comments:

Cass said...

Hooray! Congrats on fitting into the dress. I can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

me too me too!it will just be that touch im missing...

laurice. said...

Congrats! I'm impressed after the holidays and all!Go for the hat she will love it. I'm sure!

Alison said...

Best. News. Ever.

That hat would go well with some neon green tights. If you find where they sell those, be sure to tell me.

Laydee said...

when you get here, we'll trip to michaels and make you up one!
ha!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Kudos to you! How sweet is that?

Where in the world