Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mommy makes yummy bread/ Muffy got a hair cut

First you grind the wheat! This is the first time I have ever done this!

Then you make the bread! It turned out really really good. A friend of Muffy's stayed the night and asked me to give the ingredients to her mom. Pretty funny!

Muffy got a hair cut!

It really looks good on her and it is low maintenance. She loves it.



School is finally out. The kids and I have been busy. Dear and I made pickels and canned jalapenos. Everyone has been well. (knock on wood) Life is good.

3 comments:

Elena said...

Can I have the recipe too please? It looks amazing. Tell Muffy her hair is adorable!

The Sweet Life of Us said...

Your bread looks Yummy! Will you bring me some when you come!

Her hair is so cute!!!

Cant wait to see you :)

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Hey You! I found your blog! I'm really proud of you for grinding your own wheat and making your own bread. That is too cool. And I'm so glad you got it right the first time! That is rare! So are you still in the same ward with Bonnie? Keep in touch!

Where in the world