Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sad, Sad Day

Today is the worst day of the whole year for me. The day Bubba and Muffy leave for the summer. They will be gone for 6 weeks. I know they will have a great time, but still I will miss them so much. Every summer I wonder how I will get through it. Somehow I do. I will cry more in the next 6 weeks than the rest of the year combined. Dear is so sweet. He said he would buy me the camera if it would make me feel better and quit moping. I wish it would. No, not even having a new camera would make me feel better. I am going to AZ to visit my family for a couple of weeks soon. That makes me feel a little better. Lala has asked me 10 times already if it is time to pick them up yet. I start crying all over again every time. Six weeks is forever when you are 2. It seems like forever when you are 33. I know how lucky I am to have them as much as I do, still I want them home. I am so sad.

4 comments:

Laydee said...

po' po' 'manda.

sorry- that was my first thought! but you do have great kids and I'M sad they aren't around to come visit too!

meg said...

Amanda it's megan, I was blog hopping and ran into your blog. Don't know if I'll ever be able to find it again but i did want to say hi. Your family is so cute! It was fun catching up. visit us at taylorsonsafari.blogspot...take care.

Lep N Deb said...

Amanda, I too found your blog today. Two more little girls...where has the time gone? You are still as gorgeous ae ever. Saludos to your family. We will be back in the Colonies in 2 weeks. Our 3 years in the mission have been a great experience. Deb

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Amanda, I am so, so sorry. I can't even imagine how that must feel. However I have found that the most difficult times in my life are the times when I become closer to the Lord, so, at least, there's that. I know that if you are with your family, the time will go by faster so I'm glad you will be with them. Tell your mom and dad I said hi.

Where in the world