Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"She Likes it!/ The Sticky Shoes

All of the Moms out there who have more than one kid has heard it. "She Likes It", Lala says after putting a blanket over Baby's head and pushing her down. "She likes it", Bubba says after bonking Muffy on the head with a paper towel roll repeatedly. "She likes it" , Muffy says while spinning Lala around on the office chair until she cannot stand up straight. The problem is most of the time I cannot tell if they really do like it or not. Baby was giggling while being smothered, and almost knocked unconscious. Muffy didn't really do anything to stop being bonked on the head. Lala really might like being spun until she pukes. I just don't know. All I know is, I don't like it.
So, Lala comes out of the bathroom the other day and says,"Mommy look at my shoes." I am busy in the kitchen and I said, "Just a sec honey, I'll be right with you." After finishing whatever it was I was doing, I turn around and discover Lala standing behind me wearing maxi pads on her feet. She says,"Mommy I have sticky shoes." I just about died laughing. They fit her feet almost perfectly. I laughed so much I almost wet my pants. Seriously, Good times!
.

3 comments:

Cass said...

What, no picture of the sticky shoes?! Too cute.

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

My kids used to make pretend mice out of Tampax. Yes, good times...

Elena said...

That is so funny!

Where in the world