So Baby has been having a rough time lately. She doesn't feel well I guess. I have had a cold for a while now and can't seem to shake it. I think my Baby has caught it. She also has had her first diaper rash. I asked Dear to stop and buy some Butt Paste. (I usually use some great stuff from the feed store but I was out of Corona and it was late, the feed stores were closed.) Dear seemed a bit incredulous when I told him what I wanted but he found it. Lala has been such a help. I ask her to get me diapers, wipes, and the Butt Paste. We lost it for awhile, then one day she was sitting on the couch and she pulled it out of the cushions. She says, " Mommy I found the Butt Paste!" She then proceeds to smell it, " eww, yuck. It smells like.........Butt Paste!"We have all been so busy. The kids are home from school this week which I LOVE. Muffy spent Saturday at a Girl Scout Santa's workshop. They made all kinds of cool stuff, and yesterday they took them to the Ronald McDonald House, the V.A. hospital, and then they did some fun stuff at the mall. Bubba had friends over yesterday, 3 boys stayed the night here last night and we went to see Bolt. I took him to the midnight showing of Twilight Thursday. We had a great time. I had never done that and I realized I am much too old to be up and out that late these days, but it was so much fun. I have been working on some Primary projects and some fun Christmas stuff. I would also like to note, it seems it doesn't matter how many times I/the kids, watch/hear Cinderella, it never gets old. For any of us. I'm glad my little girls are getting to an age where they love princess movies.




4 comments:
It sounds like you've been busy and having fun. Other than the sickness. I hope everyone stays healthy this week and you all have a great Thanksgiving!
Great week. So what do you get fro the feed store? I use that butt paste and love it.
I use this stuff my mom's pediatrition recomended to her years ogo when I was a baby. It is called Phillips Corona. It is in a yellow bottle with a red lid. Kinda pricey but it lasts forever, unless your hubby uses it on his rough crcked hands. We use it for everything.
when amanda was born she was allergic to everything that went in ( and i do mean everything) or on her ,for the first 9 months.she was that old before she kept something down, and in .gradually , she out grew her allergies. anyway she was covered in a terrible diper type rash , it was all over her body.phillips corona was the only thing that soothed it. when the doctor told me to get it at the feed store i did not flinch. i would have tried anything, but it is wonderful stuff. get a different container for the ranch because when your dear discovers it ,yours will end up there!p.s. she was worth the 9 months of hell! love u amanda!
Post a Comment