Me after lunch:
I won't presume to list all the things in my life that I'm thankful for. It would be long and not much different from any other list out there. I have much gratitude in my heart for many, many things. We had a great day with our darling friends, wonderfully yummy food, and lots of laughs. I guess I can't ask for much more. Except maybe someone to come deal with this:
Dear took the older kids to see Twilight. The girls and I are watching Cinderella again. oh that reminds me, Baby got a hair cut yesterday. Her first haircut, she did wonderfully and the baby mullet is gone forever. YAY!!!




5 comments:
love the hair, love u miss jade!
thanks for the pics. i miss u all so much. tight tight hugs and loving kisses,mom
I can't believe she's so big that she's getting her hair cut! They grow up way too fast.
DANG YOU ARE SO SKINNY with and without your little belly sticking out!
The baby's first haircut is too cute!
Hope someone helped clean up that mess!
Glad to hear it was such a good day!
it's a good hostess that can get away with only that many dishes- and baby's hair is cute, she looks like lala from the back!
I don't know if this will get to you or not, but I need your e-mail. Please send it to me. mrkeitel@hotmail.com By the way, I love you blog.
Post a Comment