Saturday, November 15, 2008

Who'da thought?



Lala is a girl's girl. She walks around yelling, "girl power" with Muffy. Yesterday I was going to pick up Bubba and Muffy from school. I was running about 10 minutes late (as usual). I got the girls in the Burbie (my suburban) buckled up and ready to go. I got to the gate, I got out and opened the gate (automatic gate opener?), I drove through the gate, I got out and shut the gate. I got back in the car and Lala says, "Mommy I need to go potty really really bad!"

"Lala, can you wait a little bit?"

" No, mommy I need to go really bad" she says while squirming.

Okay so, this means she really isn't going to make it.

I whipped her out of her seat and pulled down her pants on the side of the road. She was not too happy. But when you gotta go, you gotta go. I buckled her back up and she says," Mommy I LOVE going potty on the road! You are my BEST friend Mommy!" I beamed.
So when your kid says, " I don't like you mommy, I wish you went to work and Daddy stayed home with me." All you have to do is let them potty on the road and they will think you are almost as cool as Daddy.

4 comments:

Elena said...

Who doesn't love going potty on the side of the road? It's my favorite!

Cass said...

Is there an age limit for how long this trick will work when the statement "I don't like you mommy..." is made?

I think that at his age, it might just make David more determined not to like me as much as daddy.

laurice. said...

Good to know!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

oh where were you years ago when i needed this information?
cute post!

Where in the world