I am in a bit of a funk today. Maybe it started last night, maybe it started this morning when Dear came in and informed me the plumber he got to come out and give us an estimate on our home expansion project needed to get into my closet and open the crawl space door to get under the house. My room is messy to put it nicely. My closet looks like Ross exploded in there. It is a disaster. The problem is it is so jammed full of stuff there is nowhere to put anything. So I am spending the morning getting rid of clothes that don't fit, clothes I don't wear, and clothes I don't like. There are so many it is not even funny. Seriously, nobody needs so many clothes, especially when I wear the same 5 outfits over and over anyway.
I have a lot of clothes but, I decided I needed something new for Easter (hence the sweet new shoes) I go to the store and find some cute things to try on. I hate trying stuff on. Why? Here is a run down of my last experience in the dressing room. Lala is peeking under the stall at the lady next to me. I grab her. Baby Darling takes off the other way under the stall next to me. She crawls very quickly these days. I am hurrying to get dressed. By the time I get my clothes on she is about 4 stalls down. She is in the stall with some lady. I cannot get her out. I think to myself, "oh yeah, this is why I don't try things on" The lady kind of pushes her to the front of the stall, I thank her and grab Baby at the same time. Maybe if I hurry I can get out of the store before she gets dressed and sees my face.
This is a perfect explanation for the many, many clothes I buy and when I get home don't fit, don't like, and needless to say don't wear. I know some people would return them to the store and get their money back. Unfortunately, I am afraid that would require standing in line. (Please see yesterday's post) Oh well, the ladies at the Outreach love it when we show up. Good Times
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment