Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pink eye at the park

I took the kids to the park yesterday.
Baby Darling thinks her siblings are so fun.
She claps for everything!
It really was 80 degrees. Beautiful day.
This was yesterday morning.
I love pictures of trees!


So, yes I have pink eye, worse than any of my kids. I have never had it in my life. Funny that through all my years as a kid, it took having kids of my own to give it to me. They also gave me Strep throat. Nobody can ever say they are not the most giving children. I love and adore them.
I think I am on the mend though, the green goopy monster has been pooping less and less this morning. If only I could open them wide enough to actually see, that would be so great.















No comments:

Where in the world