Today is the first day of the rest of my life! Baby Darling is sick. We went to the doctor today for the third time in a month. I told them they should set up a waiting area just for the Darling family. We are there often enough. She is teething and very unhappy about it.
Dear had a hearing this morning. He has been very busy. I have been so busy nobody had matched socks in their drawers this morning. Luckily Dear wears boots with his suits so no one will know that his socks don't match.
Last night we had our Blue and Gold banquet. Chinese New Year was the theme and it was great. I have been very busy collecting decorations and planning activities for it. So Fun! Bubba Darling earned quite a few awards and his mom is very proud of him. Personally, I do not understand the Scouting program but I think it is very good for the Darling boys to participate in scouts, they enjoy it so.
It is literally freezing here. It is March in Texas. That means snow today and 80 degrees tomorrow. I love Texas. Well, snow means no Girl Scouts or piano lessons today. Yea, for me. Muffy Darling will be so sad. She loves Girls Scouts and she is a wiz on the piano.
Unck just called and he and Aunt S. are expecting thier first little bundle of joy. I am so excited. I love nieces and nephews. Especially when I can finally pay him back for the baby bunnies he sent us for Easter. Thanks again for that Unck. We love you and are so excited for you both.




No comments:
Post a Comment