Monday, March 24, 2008

The Shoes

I found these shoes to go with my Easter dress. The dress is white with a pink pattern around the bottom. I wore it with a matching pink bolero sweater. Honestly, I think these are the cutest shoes I have ever seen. Dear says they remind him of strawberry cheesecake. I could just eat them right up.

Lala and Baby Darling have eaten so much Easter candy it is sickening. I have never seen them both so happy, absolutely delightful. Baby Darling has a smile from ear to ear and thinks everything is just hilarious. I am afraid when the sugar high fails them we will have sad times here at the ranch. Oh well, I thought they had enough candy to last them until Halloween. Unfortunately it seems I was mistaken. I have to hand it to my kids, they can put candy away like nobodies business. Bubba and Muffy seem to be a bit more conservative about the candy thing. I think they could actually make it last until Halloween. So funny how you get wiser with just a few years under your belt.


Sadie's puppies are finally starting to move around a bit. We have 3 Ram puppies, 1 Sadie puppy, and 1 neighbors German Shepard puppy. I really want to keep one. I do not want to feed 3 dogs. I would not be able to pick just one anyway. These are going to be really good dogs. Australian Shepard mom and Great Dane dad. They come from really good dogs. Puppies are so fun it really is too bad they have to grow up. If the kids had a choice they would each want a different one anyway. I will try to get a better picture later. Sadie came over to check things out and they started moving around making it hard to get them all.

No comments:

Where in the world