Lala Darling is now down sick with a fever. Poor Baby. Thank Heavens for Word World. She loves it. She is so sweet and quiet when she doesn't feel well. My little Destroying Angel is taking the day off. I took away the box of Milk Duds. She says,"Mommie you make me sad." That is her new favorite phrase. Well that and, "I can't, I too little." When I ask her to do something she doesn't want to do.
Baby Darling is feeling a little better but drooling everywhere. My shirt is soaked through. She is so very grumpy. No sign of my sweet patient happy baby. Hope she comes back soon I really miss her.
Last night I went out with Dear to see how much water was in the pond. When I opened the hall closet everything came tumbling out and is still on the floor of the entryway. So that is my goal for the day, tackle the hall closet and take stuff out to the shed for the rodents who live out there to munch on. Well, that and match socks. I hate matching socks. I hate folding clothes. Dear got me a gigantic front loading washer. I was so happy. Now I hate that it holds so many clothes. Someone has to fold and put all those clothes away. Sadly, that would be me. Okay, I am stalling.




No comments:
Post a Comment