Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Chair

I found this chair. I never thought I would be picking up trash off the side of the road to take home, but I did just that. I made Bubba help me. I thought he would die from embarrassment. We threw it in the back of the suburban and dumped it in the middle of our field. I then made my kids sit on it so I could take some pictures:










Dear thought this was a crazy concept. I love them, I think they turned out perfect. So, now what do I do with the chair? It's still in the field. It is in perfect condition. Anyone want to bring their kids for pictures? Anyone want a chair? Can I go put it back in the same spot I found it?

5 comments:

Cass said...

Love them! I think they turned out great! As for the chair...there's always the thrift shop.

Elena said...

Are you kidding me? I love that chair! I want that chair! I tell you what you do, you take that monstrosity of a recliner you have and replace it with this little butte!

laurice. said...

So cute! That's something I would have done!

Alison said...

Cute! I love this idea. Now I just need to find a chair one the side of the road... and get myself a field :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute!! I wanna live on your ranch. Adopt me please.

Where in the world