Tuesday, October 28, 2008
My Opinion
We have been taught that as long as we remember the Lord and live as we should our country will prosper and we will be blessed. I feel we have been given many warnings, we did well after 9/11. It seems we as a nation have forgotten the lessons from that time. We have forgotten God. If this nation elects Obama as our president it is only because those of us who remember the Lord have not been as loud and active as those who believe an animal has more rights than an unborn child. If we have allowed ourselves to be ruled by people who believe so differently than we believe, we have no one to blame but ourselves. We live in a world where not only the definition of marriage is at stake, our children are taught things we disagree with in schools our taxes pay for, when our media is so biased the truth becomes lost in translation and yet we watch every night shaking our heads quietly. Until those of us who believe these things are not right get up and stand for whats right and make enough noise to be heard, we can not expect CHANGE, just more of the same. It is no longer enough to stand quietly by. I for one want my voice to be heard, I want my children to know that I care enough to do something. Anything. I do not believe this is the end, I believe it is just the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
"That's not change, that's just more of the same"!!
Vote for me!!
Post a Comment