Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More with Lala

Dear and I are watching T.V. after 10pm on a Wednesday, suddenly Lala flashes by holding something white close to the chest.
I get up and chase her down.
She is hiding.
Me: Whatcha got there?
Lala: Nothing.
Me:Let me see.
I open a white paper to find a Jolly Rancher hiding in it.
Lala: Um, Mommy, I got you a candy!
This is what comes of having a lawyer for a father. Gotta give her kudos though she is a quick thinker.

7 comments:

Cass said...

Too cute. Don't you love when they try to hide things you can clearly see they are hiding something but they try to deny it anyway?

laurice. said...

She is a quick thinker! very cute!

Anonymous said...

this will be way more fun when she's about 16. :) and you gave away a goat!!! what!!!??

Kara& Bert said...

How old is she... man shes good...you know how to grow em down on the farm!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I love this! too cute!

Elena said...

When are you getting your phone fixed? Call me already!

Anonymous said...

lawyer father or not kids think fast and always make it adorably funny so u cant be mad...

like: WHAT did u say?
i said "ilove u mommy..."

Where in the world