Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shopping, Anyone?

First of all Jeremy is the guy I was rooting for on the Bachelorette.. I know lame. I don't care, it was fun.

Today was unusual because Dear and I both woke up and wanted to go shopping, which NEVER happens. Unfortunately, I wanted to shop for the kids Halloween costumes, Dear wanted to shop for cattle.
So, we went our separate ways. The girls and I (Bubba went to scout camp this weekend, and Oz was with his mom) went to Joannes, and found great stuff 60% off. Then we went to another sewing store, had lunch, went to Sam's, Target, The Dollar Tree, and then we went to a classic car show at the mall, where they happened to be trunk-or-treating! So we put on our costumes and tried them out. We got lots and lots of candy. Then we went to Costco in costume.
Dear went to the Cleaburn Cattle Auction and bought a Red Angus Heifer. Then he went all the way across the Metroplex to Greenville and picked up a Black Angus Bull. Guess who spent more?
Being the lame-o mom I am, I didn't take my camera today. However, I do have one picture of the aftermath.... My little Sleeping Beauty....(I mean Snow White)

6 comments:

Cass said...

Ah...how sweet! She is a beauty even as Snow White. What were the other girls?

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Ah how cute! Even little princess get tired of shopping! :-)
Sounds like a fun day for you...not so sure about Dear! I'm glad you and the little princess didn't have to go with dear today!

Elena said...

She is so cute! Hey that's my pillow!!!

Amanda said...

I love the candy drool coming from her mouth too funny.

Alison said...

Sweetest picture ever.

laurice. said...

So sweet! Who doesn't know who Jeremy is???? I love the Bachelorette!

Where in the world