My friend Cassandra tagged me so here goes nothing:
A-Attached or Single: Attached I think! Or am I?
B-Best Friend: Dear, duh!
C-Cake or Pie: Buttermilk Pie
D-Day of Choice: Any day that doesn't start until after 9am
E-Essential Item: My bank card
F-Favorite Color: Red
G-Greatest Accomplishment: Finding Dear
H-Hometown: Colonia Juarez, Mexico
I-Indulgences: route 44 Cokes w/lime
J-January or July: January
K-kids: yep, lotsa....
L-Life is incomplete without: God, Family, and Cokes
M-Marriage Date: May 7th
N-Number of siblings: 5
O-Oranges or apples: apples
P- Phobias or fears: My kids straying from the Gospel.....
Q-Quotes: This too shall pass....
R-Reason to smile: Baby laughs
S-Season: I'm all about spring
T-Tag 5 friends: Only 5? Do I have 5 friends? I tag my sisters
U-Unknown fact about me: I used to be a cowgirl.
V-Very favorite store: huh?
W-Worst Habit: I procrastinate
X-X-ray or Ultra-sound: Ultra sound...strange question.
Y-Your favorite food: Anything with lots of chili and a Coke or just a Coke.
Z-Zodiac sign: Aries
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You and Derrick share that coke thing.
a cowgirl? YOU? LOL More please!
cute post!
is the Ultra-Sound a hint????
is the Ultra-Sound a hint????
Post a Comment