Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Elena!

So we took Elena out for her 25th birthday. We asked our darling friend Richard to go with us. We had a great time.

We played shuffle board, which is why I love to go there. When I get older I am putting one of these tables in my home. Elena and Richard caught on quickly and kicked our bum's.
We played this game while the boys played pool. It was very violent and we both decided we wanted to join the Marines.

This is me, the sniper. I could have played this all night. This is exactly why I hardly ever let my kids play video games. We had such a good time, I'm so glad we got to spend her birthday with her.

5 comments:

Alison said...

It's my brother! I haven't seen that handsome cuss in forever. Looks like you had some fun with your sis. Sisters are the best.

Cass said...

Looks like fun! So who won?

Anonymous said...

Well Sniper,
We will see how good you are with the real thing next time you are up here.
Dad

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Wow, how fun! Yes, they are addicting! Happy Birthday to Elena! I know you are sad she is gone!

Elena said...

I had so much freaking fun! I now declare my birthday to be go to Dave and Busters with Amanda and Dan day! Thanks so much!

Where in the world