Friday, October 17, 2008

Jeremy

Today I went to lunch with Bubba and Muffy. Well, I really only made it for lunch with Muffy, Bubba was done by the time we got there. Then I went VT at the Olive Garden. I figure if we must do our VTing we should all enjoy it right? Anyway, Dear calls and says he is at Jason's Deli and guess who came in and sat down across from them? Of course I guessed. Now the funny thing about this story is that he then tells me he took a picture so I would believe him. I laughed. Then he tells me he took it between two of the partners at his firm so it wasn't very good. I laughed even harder. He then tells me it was really embarrassing because when he took the picture his phone made that camera click sound, and the Guys were like what the heck are you doing? Seriously, I about busted a gut. I thought this was the funniest thing ever. So, you know your husband loves you when he risks everything snapping a picture of a guy his wife thinks is totally hot just so she can post it on her dumb blog.
This cracks me up!!! I love you Dear. And Jeremy please quit stalking us. Anyway, I know, I'm a dork.

6 comments:

Cass said...

Too funny....Better get his autograph next time.

Anonymous said...

im out of the loop....who is jeremy?

Elena said...

What is it with that guy? I think he is in love with Dan or something. wow, two sightings in less than a month, that's creapy.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Who's Jeremy?
Your husband sounds like a hoot!

laurice. said...

I can see it now! That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.

faith celeste said...

Who's Jeremy?

Where in the world