Thursday, October 9, 2008

Overheard

So Lala was playing with her troll doll, (I know they are disgusting little creatures, but whatever.)and a My little Pony. This is what we hear from the hallway:
Troll Doll to My Little Pony," My name in Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!"
(I'm just saying, somebody likes the Princess Bride, I'm not saying who.)

4 comments:

Cass said...

How funny! I would've never thought of her quoting movies, especially that one.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Well, at least it was a line from a GOOD movie she heard it from! I'm just saying! LOL

faith celeste said...

She is definately related. So funny!

Elena said...

It was so funny the first time we heard her say that! um, I don't think she was quoting the movie so much as she was quoting heh hem... HER MOTHER!!!

Where in the world