Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Visit!


This weekend our friends Chance and Meredith came to visit us from Idaho. It was a whirlwind trip and we enjoyed having them here. We went to the Dallas Arboretum. It was beautiful and I just want to say, completely worth flying half way across the country to see.






So much fun! But, next time we will pack a picnic lunch. The weather was wonderful if you are not from Idaho and used to 40 degree days. The rest of us thought it was perfect. We'll miss you guys, can't wait to see you again.

4 comments:

Cass said...

wow! Just look at all of those pumpkins! I may have to go there for fall pictures. You always take fun outings.

laurice. said...

It's beautiful there!

Elena said...

Ah man... why didn't WE go there?

Meredith said...

I don't care where you're from, it was hot! That was a totally fun trip though...now that I'm home, I'm bored. Wanna come to my house to play now?

Where in the world